Baby product must-haves: A list for first-time parents
Over the past weeks, I have been compiling a list of baby product must-haves: A list for first-time parents, because new parents need all the help they can get. This is a new baby with new needs and because of that we need to think about new products. The outfits are washed in Dreft because of infant smell is the best and hung in the nursery closet, the hospital bags are packed and we are loaded up on diapers and wipes. Multiple items that I want this time around are new to the market, fresh or a product that I want to try.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to an affiliate website or links to an Amazon shop. As an affiliate member, I will earn from qualifying purchases made by you at no additional cost ever. I appreciate the purchase you made.
- diapers- pampers is a fave
- wipes bulk – Sam’s or Costco
- bottles – NURSH Reusable bottles
- bottle warmer- Baby Breeza
- breast pump – Willow and milk bags – check out the blog post: The best portable breast pump
- muslin burp cloths
- Doc-A-Tot – MUST HAVE
- newborn clothes and 0-3 month clothes
- bottle brush
- diaper Balm
- sound machine– Hatch Baby Rest
- postpartum must haves – check out the blog post: postpartum must haves
- baby monitor- and owlet sock
- nipple shields
- nipple butter
- nursing bra
- pads underwear and easy access shirt
- delivery robe
- Ergo Carrier
Are some of these items extra? YES
This list, is to give you tried and true items so that your life as a new parent is easier, because the first time the newborn is crying, toddler needs a snack and his brother didn’t take a nap everything changes. So, this is the moment, everyone will realize the Baby Brezza, that was purchased so the water for the bottle is the perfect temperature, was 100% worth it.
Make sure to check out the other blog posts about preparing for baby # 3, with 2 toddlers at home because it is helpful.
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.